Grinder Machine,Surface Grinding Machine,Grinding Equipment,Tool Grinding Machine Hunan Furui Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. , https://www.thresher.nl
Outdoor lighting designers must consider the working environment of outdoor LED lamps
Due to the complicated working environment, LED outdoor lighting fixtures are affected by natural conditions such as temperature, ultraviolet light, humidity, rain, rain, sand, and chemical gases. Over time, the LED light is seriously degraded. Therefore, in the end, outdoor lighting designers should consider the impact of these external environmental factors on LED outdoor lighting when designing.
What should be paid attention to in the selection of heat-dissipating materials for outdoor LED lamps
The outer casing and the heat sink are designed to be integrated to solve the heating problem of the LED. This method is better, generally aluminum or aluminum alloy, copper or copper alloy, and other alloys with good heat conductivity. The heat dissipation has air convection heat dissipation, strong wind cooling heat dissipation and heat pipe heat dissipation. (Jet cooling heat dissipation is also a kind of heat pipe cooling, but the structure is more complicated.
Research on the design of outdoor LED lamp radiator
The radiator is a key component of the LED luminaire. Its shape, volume and heat dissipation surface area must be designed to be beneficial. The radiator is too small, the working temperature of the LED lamp is too high, affecting the luminous efficiency and life, and the radiator is too large. Then, the consumption of materials increases the cost and weight of the product, and the competitiveness of the product decreases. It is important to design a suitable LED light radiator. The design of the heat sink has the following parts:
1. Identify the power that the LED lights need to dissipate heat.
2. Design some parameters for the heat sink: the specific heat of the metal, the thermal conductivity of the metal, the thermal resistance of the chip, the thermal resistance of the heat sink, and the thermal resistance of the surrounding air.
3. Determine the type of dispersion, (natural convection heat dissipation, strong wind cooling, heat pipe cooling, and other heat dissipation methods.) From the cost comparison: natural convection cooling lowest cost, strong wind cooling medium, heat pipe cooling cost is higher, jet cooling The highest cost.
4. Determine the maximum operating temperature allowed for the LED luminaire (ambient temperature plus luminaire approval temperature rise),
5. Calculate the volume and heat dissipation area of â€‹â€‹the heat sink. And determine the shape of the heat sink.
6. Combine the radiator and LED lamp into a complete luminaire, and work on it for more than eight hours. Check the temperature of the luminaire under the environment of room temperature 39 Â°C - 40 Â°C to see if the heat dissipation requirements are met to verify whether the calculation is correct, if not If the conditions of use are met, the parameters are recalculated and adjusted.
7. The seal of the radiator and the lampshade should be waterproof and dustproof. The rubber pad or silicone rubber pad should be padded between the lampshade and the heatsink. It should be fastened with stainless steel bolts to make the seal waterproof and dustproof. Points to note, with reference to the latest outdoor lighting technical specifications promulgated by China, as well as urban road lighting design standards, this is the essential knowledge of outdoor lighting designers.
Grinder Machine,Surface Grinding Machine,Grinding Equipment,Tool Grinding Machine
Hunan Furui Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. , https://www.thresher.nl