Common fault phenomenon of single module of unit board and detection and repair method A. The entire module is not lit Plate Non-damaged Desulfator with Smart Pulse, Smart Restorer with Battery Charging Ability. Battery Charger And Restorer 2-in-1 Battery Charger And Restorer 2-in-1,Battery Charger Restorer,Battery Smart Charger and Restorer,External Battery Smart Charger Shenzhen Daceen Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.daceen-sz.com
1. Check if the power supply and signal cable are connected.
2. Detect whether the 74HC245 has a short circuit or not, and the corresponding enable (EN) signal input and output pin on the 74HC245 is soldered or short-circuited to other lines. Mainly check the power and enable (EN) signals.
B. In the oblique scan, the regular interlacing does not light up and the screen overlaps.
1. Check whether there is disconnection or cold welding or short circuit between the signal input port of interface A, B, C and D to 74HC245.
2. Detect whether there is open circuit or virtual welding or short circuit between the output terminals A, B, C and D corresponding to 74HC245.
3. Detect whether there is a short circuit between the signals of interface A, B, C, and D or a short circuit between a signal and ground.
C. One line or several lines are not lit when fully lit
1. Detect whether the line between 138 and 4953 is open circuit or virtual welding or short circuit.
D. When scanning a line, two or more lines are lit at the same time
1. Detect whether there is a short circuit between the signals of interface A, B, C, and D.
2. Detect if the output of the 4953 is shorted to other outputs.
E. Single or multiple points are not lit when fully illuminated
1. Find whether the control pin corresponding to the module is short-circuited with the line.
2. Replace the single lamp, disconnect the pin and the lamp.
F. One column or several columns are not lit when fully illuminated
1. Find the pin that controls the column on the module and measure whether it is connected to the output of the driver IC (TB62726).
G. Single or single column highlighting, or full line highlighting, and uncontrolled
1. Check if the column is shorted to the power ground.
2. Check if the line is shorted to the positive terminal of the power supply.
3. Replace the driver IC.
H. The display is confusing, but the signal output to the next board is normal.
1. Check if the STB latch output end of the 74HC245 is connected to the latch terminal of the driver IC (TB62726) or the signal is shorted to other lines.
I. Display confusion, output is not normal
1. Detect whether the clock CLK latches the STB signal for short circuit.
2. Check if the clock CLK has input and output.
3. Check if the clock signal is shorted to other lines.
J. Display lack of color
1. Detect whether the driver IC has input and output corresponding to the data end of the color, and check whether the voltage of the data port is different from normal.
2. Check if the data signal of the color is short-circuited to other lines.
3. Check whether the cascaded data port between the driver ICs of this color has an open circuit or short circuit or a virtual solder.
K. Have a problem with the output
1. Check whether the line from the output interface to the signal output IC is connected or shorted.
2. Check if the clock latch signal of the output port is normal.
3. Check if the serial output data port between the last driver IC is connected to the data port of the output interface or short circuited.
4. Whether the output signals are short-circuited to each other or short-circuited to the ground.
5. Check if the output cable is good.
When the lead-acid battery is under using or stored status for a long time, due to factors such as undercharge, self-discharge and environmental temperature changed, its performance will gradually decline, and it might even not be used any more. The main cause of battery failure is that the lead sulfate on battery plate gradually lose activity for the above factors. The crystallization thickens and hardens, cannot be reduced to fluffy lead as recharging, as a result, the battery capacity decreases or to be completely scrapped. This phenomenon is known as [irreversible sulfation".
Battery Charger and Restorer 2-in-1 is a multiple-stage charger with smart pulse maintenance ability. It is a Battery Desulfation Charger with a Automatic battery maintainer's function. This innovative, state-of-the-art battery restorer smartly knows how to restore battery in charging process, Unlike other common chargers on the market, you don't need to select the battery type. It works smartly on any type of 12/24/36/48/60/72-Volt lead-acid battery â€“ VRLA, AGM and Flooded. Proprietary algorithms combined with microprocessor & IC controlled technology measure the battery's voltage and current to automatically determine and deliver the precise pulse frequency and duty cycle based on the size and condition of the individual battery.
Battery Charger And Restorer 2-in-1 is more than a common pulse charger and desulfator. It is a multiple-stage pulse charger with Optimizer and Recover, During the restorative battery charging cycle, VoltaTech's patented, optimized High-frequency pulsing and smartly changeable duty cycle constantly work to minimize and reduce battery sulfation and internal resistance. By reducing the size and number of lead sulfate deposits on the battery plates- the No.1 cause of battery failures, increase capacity and release energy to keep battery in new conditions, your battery will charge deeper, maintain greater reserve capacity and last longer service lifespanâ€“ up to 2 times longer.
To reduce the charging links of the battery to be stored, after removal from various military equipment and Military backup power(UPS), the batteries can be directly connected to our smart lead-acid battery emergency support system, which can smartly enter pulse maintenance state after fully charging the battery,The tiny pulse charging current can also offset the self-discharge of battery, and ensure that the battery can be put into emergency use at any time no matter how long it is stored.
Common fault phenomenon of single module of unit board and detection and repair method
A. The entire module is not lit
Plate Non-damaged Desulfator with Smart Pulse, Smart Restorer with Battery Charging Ability.
Battery Charger And Restorer 2-in-1
Battery Charger And Restorer 2-in-1,Battery Charger Restorer,Battery Smart Charger and Restorer,External Battery Smart Charger
Shenzhen Daceen Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.daceen-sz.com